The apartment is ideal for the whole family or group of friends. It is great choice for those of you who want to share the experiences together under the Pálava hill. We accommodate up to five guests with comfort. In addition, you have a kitchenette, bedroom and living room for your disposal.
WHAT DO YOU FIND IN THE ROOMS?
- own bathroom,
- SAT / TV,
- living area with equipped kitchenette,
- towel, bath towel, bathrobe,
- hair dryer,
- air conditioning,
- Wi-Fi connection (but we recommend you enjoy the peace that South Moravia offers),
- terrace with garden furniture,
- possibility of bicycle storage.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW?
- A child under 3 years of age can come to us for free, but without the right to a bed. But we can lend you a cot.
- Do you have pets? They are also welcome here.
- Are you a smoker? Smoke please outside. The rooms are non-smoking.
You can choose from 4 houses, depending on what you want to do when you spend time in your temporary home.
Great house and breakfast for the whole group or family included. It's up to you whether you reach for pancakes, scrambled eggs, or fresh pastries with cheese or quality ham in the morning. Maybe you can even handle everything. The breakfast of kings is included in the room price. On the other hand, there is no entrance ticket to Aqualand Moravia, which stands next door. If you want to dive into the water, continue with the selection below.
A great house with a royal breakfast and an unlimited stay in the AQUA zone of Aqualand Moravia, which stands next door. The Aquapark has 28 water rides and slides, but you can also enjoy time in the pools or hot tubs. The thermal water in the pools and hot tubs comes directly from the local well.
APARTMENT AQUA + WELLNESS
A luxury house and an unlimited experience. It includes a royal breakfast and a full stay in Aqualand Moravia. You can go to attractions, but also to wellness. We have two floors full of wellness attractions and treatments - in the second floor you will find Pálava wellness. You can enjoy views of Pálava hill in the Finnish panoramic sauna. The sauna is high, so you will swim far above the trees.